NGL Marine is a subsidiary of NGL Energy Partners LP is a vertically integrated, full service midstream provider, which focuses on water services, crude oil logistics, NGL logistics and retail businesses. It provides solutions for upstream companies, such as marketing crude oil, marketing natural gas liquids, treating produced and flow back water disposal or recycling. The company operates its business through four business segments: Crude Oil Logistics, Water Services, Natural Gas Liquids Logistics and Retail Propane. The Crude Oil Logistics segment sells crude oil and provides crude oil transportation services to wholesalers, refiners, and producers. The Water Services segment provides services for the transportation, treatment, and disposal of wastewater generated from oil and natural gas production and generates revenue from the sale of recycled wastewater and recovered hydrocarbons. The Natural Gas Liquids Logistics segment supplies propane and other natural gas liquids, and provides natural gas liquids transportation, terminals, and storage services to retailers, wholesalers and refiners. The Retail Propane segment sells propane and distillates to end users consisting of residential, agricultural, commercial, and industrial customers, and to certain re-sellers. NGL Energy Partners LP is a diversified midstream MLP that provides multiple services to producers and end-users, including transportation, storage, blending and marketing of crude oil, NGLs, refined products / renewables, and water solutions. We are a publicly traded Master Limited Partnership listed under the ticker symbol “NGL” on the New York Stock Exchange.
Vertical integration enables NGL to be the full-service provider:
· Transport crude oil from the wellhead to refiners.
· Wastewater from the wellhead to treatment for disposal, recycle or discharge.
· Natural Gas Liquids from fractionators / hubs to refineries and end users.
· Refined Products from refiners to customers.
NGL Energy Partners LP Business Strategy
· Focus on building a vertically integrated midstream MLP providing multiple services to producers.
· Achieve organic growth by investing in new assets that increase volumes, enhance our operations, and generate attractive rates of return.
· Deliver accretive growth through strategic acquisitions that complement our existing business model and expand our operations.
· Maintain a disciplined cash distribution policy that complements our leverage, acquisition and organic growth strategies.
· Provide full-service marine transportation company dedicated to providing efficient and professional service to our customers, a safe healthful workplace for all employees, and environmental commitment to an incident free standard of performance at all times.